By John Lau, Cheng Lee, C. Premachandran, Yu Aibin
A finished consultant to 3D MEMS packaging tools and recommendations Written via specialists within the box, complex MEMS Packaging serves as a beneficial reference for these confronted with the demanding situations created via the ever-increasing curiosity in MEMS units and packaging. This authoritative consultant provides state-of-the-art MEMS (microelectromechanical structures) packaging ideas, corresponding to low-temperature C2W and W2W bonding and 3D packaging. This definitive source is helping you decide trustworthy, artistic, high-performance, strong, and in your price range packaging innovations for MEMS units. The booklet also will relief in stimulating additional examine and improvement in electric, optical, mechanical, and thermal designs in addition to fabrics, methods, production, trying out, and reliability. one of the issues explored: complicated IC and MEMS packaging developments MEMS units, advertisement purposes, and markets greater than 360 MEMS packaging patents and 10 3D MEMS packaging designs TSV for 3D MEMS packaging MEMS wafer thinning, dicing, and dealing with Low-temperature C2C, C2W, and W2W bonding Reliability of RoHS-compliant MEMS packaging Micromachining and water bonding suggestions Actuation mechanisms and built-in micromachining Bubble change, optical change, and VOA MEMS packaging Bolometer and accelerameter MEMS packaging Bio-MEMS and biosensor MEMS packaging RF MEMS switches, tunable circuits, and packaging
Read or Download Advanced MEMS Packaging (Electronic Engineering) PDF
Similar nanostructures books
Know about the innovative new expertise of negative-refraction metamaterials Negative-Refraction Metamaterials: basic ideas and functions introduces man made fabrics that aid the bizarre electromagnetic estate of adverse refraction. Readers will become aware of numerous periods of negative-refraction fabrics besides their interesting, groundbreaking functions, reminiscent of lenses and antennas, imaging with super-resolution, microwave units, dispersion-compensating interconnects, radar, and safety.
This two-volume paintings offers a accomplished learn of the statistical mechanics of lattice types. It introduces readers to the most issues and the speculation of part transitions, development on an organization mathematical and actual foundation. quantity 1 includes an account of mean-field and cluster edition equipment effectively utilized in many functions in solid-state physics and theoretical chemistry, in addition to an account of tangible effects for the Ising and six-vertex versions and people derivable by means of transformation equipment.
No description to be had
Major development has been made in complex packaging lately. numerous new packaging thoughts were built and new packaging fabrics were brought. This publication presents a accomplished review of the new advancements during this undefined, quite within the components of microelectronics, optoelectronics, electronic overall healthiness, and bio-medical functions.
- Astroparticle, Particle and Space Physics, Detectors and Medical Physics Applications: Proceedings of the 11th Conference ( Astroparticle, Particle, Space ... Detectors and Medical Physics Applications )
- Artificially Controllable Nanodevices Constructed by DNA Origami Technology: Photofunctionalization and Single-Molecule Analysis
- Corrosion Control Through Organic Coatings
- The thermomechanics of plasticity and fracture
Additional info for Advanced MEMS Packaging (Electronic Engineering)
Miniature package for translation of sensor sense axis,” MacGugan, Douglas C. (US), EP1785392 (A2)—2007-05-16. 96. “Method for integrated MEMS packaging,” Hartzell, John W. (US), Walton, Harry G. (GB) (+1), US2007099327 (A1)—200705-03. 97. “Systems and methods of testing micro-electromechanical devices,” Miles, Mark W. (US), US2007097134 (A1)—2007-05-03. 98. “Microphone and manufacturing method thereof,” Jang, Jau-Jr (TW), Tsai, Tzuen-Yi (TW) (+1), TW262735 (B)—2006-09-21. 99. “MEMS (micro electronic mechanical system) package and its manufacturing method,” Tenmyo, Hiroyuki, Isada, Naoya (+4), JP2007088189 (A)—2007-04-05.
88. “MEMS module package and packaging method,” Lee, Yeong Gyu (KR), KR20070042244 (A)—2007-04-23. 89. “MEMS device package and packaging method,” Kim, Dae Jun (KR), Lee, Yeong Gyu (KR) (+1), KR20070040472 (A)— 2007-04-17. 90. “MEMS device package and packaging method,” Kim, Dae Jun (KR), Lee, Yeong Gyu (KR) (+1), KR20070040471 (A)— 2007-04-17. 91. “MEMS module and packaging method,” Lee, Yeong Gyu (KR), KR20070040033 (A)—2007-04-16. 92. “Method for adjusting the frequency of a MEMS resonator,” Lutz, Aaron, Partridge, Markus (DE), CN1977448 (A)—200706-06.
80. “Packaging structure of MEMS microphone,” Park, Sung Ho (KR), Lim, Jun (KR) (+1), KR100737726 (B1)—2007-07-04. 81. “Packaging structure of MEMS microphone and construction method thereof,” Choo, Yun Jai (KR), Park, Peter (KR) (+1), KR100737728 (B1)—2007-07-04. 82. “Method of packaging of MEMS device at the vacuum state using a silicide bonding,” Lee, Ho Young (KR), Cho, Sung Woo (KR), KR20070078239 (A)—2007-07-31. 83. “Method of packaging of MEMS device at the vacuum state using a silicide bonding and vacuum packaged MEMS device using the same,” Lee, Ho Young (KR), Cho, Sung Woo (KR), KR20070078233 (A)—2007-07-31.
Advanced MEMS Packaging (Electronic Engineering) by John Lau, Cheng Lee, C. Premachandran, Yu Aibin